THINKING OUTSIDE THE MAC&CHEESE BOX

Monday, April 16, 2012

Strawberry Corn Cakes with Brown Sugar Whipped Cream and My Guest Post for Liv Life


Hey guys, recently, I was invited by one of my favorite food bloggers, Kim of Liv Life, to guestpost on her blog.  What an honor and a great opportunity to be introduced to her readers!  Of course, I jumped at the chance!

The biggest dilemma for me was to pick the right recipe.  I wanted something simple, yummy and gorgeous.  I hope you agree that these Strawberry Corn Cakes with Brown Sugar Whipped Cream is just the ticket! 

Be sure to check out my guest post on Liv Life's beautiful blog, and give this recipe a try for dessert tonight!

5 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you via Kim @LivLive...she's one of my very first food blog friends, and I just love her blog! I'm so impressed with your love of cooking at such a young age. My nephew is 14 and loves to cook...he thinks he might want to go to culinary school later. When he comes to visit me in Texas this summer, we're going to cook a recipe or two to share on my blog, The Weekend Gourmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your guest post!!! And even though I was baking at a young age, my results were nowhere this beautiful!!! Excellent dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Dennis's site after seeing your guest post. It's really nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing more of your delicious creations. This one is absolutely fabulous. Great take on a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys,

    I'm so happy you found your way to Bellabits, thanks so much for your encouragement! I hope you try some of the recipes here and love them! Be sure to check in often and see what I'm up to!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...