THINKING OUTSIDE THE MAC&CHEESE BOX

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's getting CHILI!!


Sorry I've been absent for a while. I 've been working on some recipe contests with my mom. Let you know how that goes when we find out.  

So, let's talk about one of my favorites: nice warm chili is UBER GOOD on a cold winter day. It wraps you in a warm hug filled with tastiness. Perfect if you have a nasty cold like I do today. It is full of protein, calcium and antioxidants.  We use ground turkey, kidney beans, black beans, onions, garlic, tomato sauce, of course, and chili seasonings.  Garnished with shredded jack and cheddar and a dollop of sour cream to add coolness . My mom loves hers with crushed Fritos on top as well.  It's a dish that everyone loves! 

Just add some crusty french bread, and I think you've got the perfect SUPERBOWL SUNDAY meal.  I guarantee you that you will enjoy this meal as much as you enjoy a cup of cocoa and a movie on a rainy day.



1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Bella! Can't wait to hear about your contests, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...