THINKING OUTSIDE THE MAC&CHEESE BOX

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Williams Sonoma Goodies

Well... I pretty much got everything I wanted for Christmas, but in case some of you didn't get all the cooking items you'd like, you should check out my link on the right side of my blog for Williams Sonoma!  The store is awesome, with everything a budding foodie could possibly want!

A new favorite that we discovered this Christmas is Vanilla Bean Paste.  It is so perfect in my VanillaBella Fudge and we used it in all of our cookie recipies.  You substitute it for the vanilla extract called for in any recipe, and it is just pure, yummy vanilla flavor like no other!  It even has the little vanilla bean specks, so you can see them in whatever you make.  I can't wait to use it in a homemade ice cream or maybe even creme brulee!


You can try some of your own.  Just click on the Williams Sonoma ad to the right of my blog and then click on any item & that will take you into the catalogue. From there you can search for it, and also browse around for any other goodies that Santa forgot to leave in your stocking. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. That looks very yummy! Glad you got cool cooking stuff for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella, you are amazing!! I can't imagine what your kitchen will look like 20 years from now if you already love WS! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check it out I have zero experience with Williams Sonoma. Sad, but true. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...