THINKING OUTSIDE THE MAC&CHEESE BOX

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Abuelos

 Welcome to one of me and my family's FAVE restaurants---Abuelos!


 I Love The Kids Tamales
My brother loves the Bean and Cheese Burritos!

My Mom loves the Enchiladas de Cozumel (there are crepe-like enchiladas stuffed with a creamy avocado filling under all that sauce).



If you have an Abuelos Restaurant nearby, you MUST give it a try!

MOM's NOTE Abuelos is a great Mexican place for the whole family.  Meals are reasonably priced, and my favorite part is this: 

Here are the Kid's Menu Items:

CHEESE ENCHILADA
CRISPY BEEF TACO
BEEF & BEAN BURRITO
SOFT BEEF TACO
CHEESE NACHOS
TAMALE
CHEESE QUESADILLA
CHICKEN NUGGETS
 
Notice that although the menu items are still kid-friendly, you have moe choices than the usual kids pizza, hot dogs, mac & cheese, and chicken nuggets.  Okay, they have the nuggets, but they also actually have some Mexican food for kids to select.  Isabella actually loves the tamales.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of an Abuelo's, but I will keep it in mind for my travels! Nicely written Bella!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...